Soon my T and I are going to have a session where we ask each other questions. I shared with her some of the questions I answered here about a month ago - there was a thread about it and T and I had a lot of laughs about it. Since our therapy is always tense, always drama filled and difficult I thought a fun session would be good. I told her I was thinking of it and she said she would like it.
I told her the questions won't be that bad, no boundary nudging and ones I would be comfortable in answering (so you notice that my questions steer clear of a lot of dodge areas, like family).
So here are the type of things I am thinking of. Can you all add what you would want to ask your T? I need more ideas and I think some of mine are a bit lame.
* when you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up.
* what was your favourite subjects at school
* What are your hobbies
* what makes you cry / frustrated / angry
* What is a great achievement of yours
* What is your favourite - chocolate, pastries or savouries
* What has been the biggest hurdle you have had to overcome
* What is your preference between gardening / art/crafty things or cooking
* Favourite music or bands - now and growing up
* Favourite colour, favourite smell, favourite food, favourite perfume
* Are you a neat freak or untidy and messy
* what was the last film you saw at the cinema
* Are you a biscuit dunker?
I have been adding things to my list as I think of them. I told her that she can think of ones she wants to ask and we have a combined list that we think about first - i didn't want to spring things on her.