Want the freedom that a
'never-open-to-the-public' forum provides?
There's umpteen reasons for choosing to be a Patron Member of the PsychCafe. The most talked about ones are the freedom to safely share experiences and getting support on sensitive issues when you need it most.
This is exactly the level of security you'll find in the private forums, "Sensitive Issues" & "Intimate Discussions".
As you know, one necessary feature of psychotherapy lies in its absolute privacy . . . in the comfort of a caring professional you're able to go into deeply held aspects of yourself knowing that — what happens in your sessions — stays there.
Likewise, if you want the kind of support that matches the privacy and anonymity of your own psychotherapy, consider being a Patron Member of the PsychCafe.
Besides, it's risk free...
You can Try Patron Membership for FREE.
When you sign up to be a Patron Member of the Psych Cafe, you can test drive it for 7 days with all the privileges of full membership. If you cancel within the 7 day trial period, you will not be charged.
As a Member of the Psych Cafe, not only can you . . .
1. Access content not available to the public.
2. Start threads and post replies.
3. View, create and respond to private messages.
4. Block any members you wish never to see replies from.
5. View member profiles.
6. Upload images to 'Stuff I Love' inside your Profile.
7. Receive member messages on your own Wall.
8. 'Like' posts that are meaningful to you.
(Unrelated to Facebook likes.)
As a Patron Member you'll also be able to . . .
1. Edit your posts anytime (and override the 60 minute grace period).
2. Create a custom signature that loads automatically.
3. Create fun surveys for all members.
4. Tag topics for easier search retrieval later.
5. Mark topics as read.
6. Change your own display name at any time.
7. Upload files, photos, videos and audio content.
8. Attend and participate in Chat Events.
9. Access and/or participate in private forums.*
* We don't want to restrict access to the private forums for financial reasons. If you cannot afford the full monthly fee, please PM Shrinklady to discuss a possible solution. Applications to participate in private forums will be considered on a case by case basis.
** Patron Membership fees are payable monthly. You can cancel at any time (you will have access up to the date that your membership fee covers). As our support is limited, we cannot offer any refund on a monthly fee. This is non-negotiable.
*** If you do not wish to be a Patron Member but would like to support the community, click here to make a one time or ongoing donation: PsychCafe Donation
Remember, the PsychCafe would not be viable without the ongoing financial contribution of Patrons like you. Thank-you for your support.